| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Saturday, March 8, 2008
DEDICATED POSTS. | 9:02 PM
hahah. seeing as i'm really bored and all. decided to dedicate a whole post to all my very (errr.. ) DEAR friends. :D PEARLYN. hey lyn. :D hahha. well. YOU'RE GREAT. HAHAH. just so you know. because you really are. and. ERRR. well. i already gave you a dedicated post and all. but. i have decided that i will make sure that you pass the mid-years!!! (at least i wanna make you) so, i don't know... will help in your studying girl! HAHAH. (like i can) you know i love you tons. and that you love me too. (because if you say you don't, i'll kill you) :D hahah. this is so random man. well. my dear, WE ROCK. and okkkk. ANYONE WE LOVE ROCKS TOO! YAYE. TESSA SIM. hey sim! HAHAH. i'll be amazed if you read this. because i don't think you'll come. BUT. my lame joke/going home buddy. BE HONOURED YOU MY SECOND BESTIE DEAR! (hahah. after lyn. which is a brilliant spot) and my dear math tuition student. WE ROCK OUT WORLD. and you know the guy in your closet? how's he doing now eh? :D i know your church rocks. and i'm really sorry i can't go tomorrow. i really wanna. but i'm not allowed to. (i would have loved to finally meet carmen) HAHAH. well. YOU SIT NEXT TO ME. which is good. because you're nice and funny and amazing and.. EVERYTHING ELSE. :D SUETYI hahah. SUETYI. :D yoyoyo. :D hello my other going home buddy who is in love with donghae (spelling?) HAHAH. sorry if i spelt it wrong. :P well. hmmmm. SUETYI. who studies just as hard as i do. and is definitely not so guai. HAHAHAH. :D anyways, your metal scrub looking hair.. is.. errrr. looking weirder and weirder day by day. -ahem- and you always come late. YET, i allow you to squeeze in front of me ok! :D (i'm so nice. HAHAH) anyways, i'm talking to your neighbour (the one who lives two floors up ) on MSN now. well. should i ask her more about the sleepovers? are they still happening? HAHAH. well. LOVEYOU. HAHAH. YIMIN hello yimin! (idon't think you'll read this) HAHAH. but. still. i'll write. NUMBER ONE. i love your muffins. REALLY. and anything else you bake actually. OMG. i wish i had your skill. :D NUMBER 2. i think you rock. :D NUMBER THREE. HAHAHH. I DON'T KNOW. WILL WRITE WHEN I THINK OF SOMETHING. POINT IS; YOU ROCK. :D JIMIN hello!! HAHAH. i'll make sure you read this jimin. YOU ROCK. (basically the min squared rock.)LOL. well. smart girl. we both cried while studying lit!! HAHAH. (i don't think anyone but us did) LOL. and your boyfriend(s) are kinda cute. -ahem- just not my type. LOL. :D OK. i really don't know what else to write other than the fact that you LOVED. SO . YEAPPS. :D SHAKI yoyoyo! supsup shaki! (copied from you) UHHUH. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. youremember to come back kay! :D and. i miss the MRT rides home we used to have. and the talks. hahah. i remember that time when you just left. the first thing you'd ask me on MSN. (i always found that weird) OMG. i miss you so much!!!! and all the laughs we used to have. and to think and imagine if you were here in singapore now, THE CLASS WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE BONDED. ALL THANKS TO YOU. YOU ROCK. and everyone. AND I MEAN EVERYONE MISSES YOU. ); NO ONE'S EVER GONNA ROCK AS HARD AS YOU IN C1. blah. ): (please not, no one will EVER take your place. :D) HAHAH. LOVE YOU LOADS. well. that's all. anyone who wants a dedicated post, please put it down on the tagboard ok! :D I'LL PROMISE TO WRITE ONE. "Cinderella" When I was just a little girl My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distress And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me [Chorus] I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting For a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing [Chorus] I can slay, my own dragon I can dream, my own dreams My knight in shining armour is me So I'm gonna set me free [Chorus] I WANNA SAY THOSE THINGS. but guess what? i depend on others. crap. One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |