| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Monday, March 31, 2008
i can wait forever | 4:53 PM
OHKAY. Seriously. Hahaha. Today was fun I think. Yeapps. The day started a little weird. Yknow, waking up and taking five minutes to realise that the alarm clock rang because THERE WAS SCHOOL. Haha. horrible horrible school. :D mummy made this nice nice breakfast; cheese and ham on bread put into the oven. HEEHEE. :D SMILES. Thankyou mummy! After that, went to school!!! Yesyes, I wish I didn’t have to go. BUT JOY. THERE WAS NO PE. :S YAYE, :D HAHAH, HEEHEE. But today was also the day that I met –ahemahem- the discipline person so many many times. URGH. When I came to school, she was just outside the car. During recess, she was in the canteen. And so on and so forth. EVERYWHERE. Blah. Well, since there was no PE, I did my math homework!! OH FINE. I copied zoey’s. HEEHEE. :D Christy was asking for it too! But guess what, I GOT IT. Loser yo! :D too bad. Hahah. And after doing (copying) the work. DECIDED TO CRAM SOME SCIENCE IN MY HEAD. Yes. But knowing me, all I got today was that the stomach has hydrochloric acid and the small intestines are alkaline. (thankyou suetyi for writing it on your hand and thankyou zoey for telling suet :D) hahah. Yeapps. Cheer for me! Its better than NOTHING. :D haha. was laughing more. Who ask suet to be so lame? Suet: (to jimin) [weird hand action] and this is the substrate. [another weird hand action] this is the enzyme. So when there are more substrate, the enzyme will work faster [MORE WEIRD HAND ACTIONS] OMH. IT WAS SO STUPID. LOL. :D Suddenly, MRS LAU COMES IN. I completely forgot that there was English. COMPLETELY. Did the comprehension. And tomorrow there’s the test. Which is after recess, so will study during recess yeah? I can’t get anything in my head now. SORRY to me. :D oops. Recess was the birthday celebration thingy. UHHUH. I ate alotalotalot. (haha. 1800 ALOTS.) Harriet, you better stop eating. FATFATFAT. Sososo fat. BLAH. Whatever then. HEEHEE. Made it through till math. HMM. Today’s math was kinda weird. I think ms l really has changed. Or maybe its PMS. Yeapps. Must be. Lol. Was so scary. yeapps. But I lived! Although I was so veryvery sleepy that I wished I was lying at home sleeping. THEN IT WAS CS. My computer can use the school’s internet now! Yaye! Haha. (and it was so fast, I am so lame) then HeuCampus thing was so lame. :D LOL. Really. What the hell, like MSN but cannot change name. then what’s the POINT? 0.o JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I AM T2S25. Thankyou. SO PLEASE TALK TO ME. :D Literature practice session = WASTE OF TIME. :D but whatever. Went home with suet and we talked crap. Like the phrase BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLY IN A FLOCK. (I think that’s the phrase) YES. THEY REALLY DO! Like the fake people with the fakes. The weird people with the weird people (hinthint). And the very very NICE people with the very very LAME people (LOL). And weird fashion sense people with NO fashion sense people. :D LOL. And suet realised that in primary school, I actually could make up two sentences of Chinese unlike NOW. (wth) and my Chinese has DEPROVED. BLAH. ))))): whatever. HAHAH. Don’t care. Chinese = BLAH. HAHAH. :D And now I would like to bring your attention to someone who I would like to call ‘TEH’ (named by suet yi. :D hahah. Yesyes. There is only one word to describe this person. Its FAKE. She lies. WHAT THE HELL? Really. What the hell. And she shouldn’t try to crap to me. Because the fake-ness just sort of shines through? YES. God. My face feels TIGHT. My mummy bought this weird mask thingy and is making me put it on every two days. And she says weird stuff about it. BLAH. Whatever then. It smells nice anyways. HEEHEE. By the way, can someone PLEASEPLEASE bring their Adobe Disc tomorrow? Anyone!!! Jimin said she’d bring, but I’m worried she’ll forget. SO YEAH. Anyone! PLEASE? I never knew that I would be the one you saw, HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |