| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
fly fly fly to the sky | 4:15 PM
OMG, today was FUN! HAHAH, reached Redhill MRT at about 8.10 (early right!) so after that, decided to go to Orchard! (yeah, no where else to go) Took the bus with Lyn, Suet, Phoebe, Din, Jimin, Sarah, Klare Came down at the stop opposite Far East yeah. (almost went out of Orchard because we weren't looking) So then we SPLIT. Because we didnt wanna all go for the same people. So Jimin, Sarah and Klare went away. Me and Suet went to the opposite side of the road. Lost ALL of them. But saw Tessa y, Liz and Ching when we were drinking SweetTalk. Suet and I decided to go to Carls Junior! AND IT WAS SO COOL. :D Because we got the criss cut fries and shared this refillable Drink. HEEHEE(: Like after an HOUR, we came to an idea that we should be WALKING, so that's what we did! WE WALKED FROM ORCHARD ALL THE WAY TO REDHILL OKAY. (: (so proud of me) We realised we were a tad bit early huh. :D So we went to the Fitness corner where Mr SAMAT (NOT Mr Selamat as Suet said, HAHAH) brought us and spent abuot 5 minutes there before walking the canal and going to Redhill. SO FUN. We were doing the second shift too. But this time, we went with IVA. At first we wanted to go to Tampines (sp?) and ask for donations there. But we changed our mind to go to ChangiAirport Terminal Three! :D (Turns out we can't ask for donations there) So we went there for lunch. Where we ate at Popeyes! and watched the Popeye show on the TV there. So yummy. But so fattening. We had to rush after that. We still hadn't collected a single cent. Took the MRT back all the way to Tiong Bahru and asked around there before walking from Tiong all the way to Redhill. :D So fun. HAHAH, and so tiring. I was near dead. along the way kept asking for donations. Got quite a bit. I guess. Returned the can. (also took THREE free Magazines) Hehe(: Took the MRT to Tiong (again) and now, I'm here, at my great (I think) uncle's house. LALALA. Suet and I were on the lookout for HRGs. Couldn't find any, too many URGs. and Zoey, today is SUNDAY, not MONDAY you dodo. Can't wait for going out with Aricia. ****. Something that I'll never be thankyou. And don't you dare say 'you are to me' Saya Cinta Anda (from IVA) Haha, cool right. have a few crapped up pictures. Shall post, next time. \\ OMG, AMAZING THING, APPARENTLY, LAST WEEK, SOMEONE PUT KICKAPOO INTO THE FREEZER, AND THIS WEEK, ITS ICE. OMGOMGOMG, SO COOOOL!! AHHHH! :D ICE ! HAHAHA. your hands, wrapped around me; brings me such warmth, such comfort. all the cares in the world, all brought away. perhaps together, we weren't meant to be but for now, everything's perfect you're the only one I see when I close my eyes, the only one I think of, the only one I dream of. Why can't that be enough forever huh. you're the reason I live Right now, I MISS YOU HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |