| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
same old same old | 5:39 PM
Today, was okay(: Haha, woke up a little later than expected. With 20 minutes to go before i had to meet suet and sim :P But in the end, I was still the first to reach (wth right) Waited a whole HOUR for sim. -shakes head- so Suet and I were walking around Cheers too. (lol) Went to Plaza Singapura. Lol. Kinda boring. Ate Mos Burger for brunch. (it was like 11.30 am already when we were done) But we watched the show 'What happens in Vegas' (I think that's the name, can't really remember now :P) Was hilarious (yeahyeah, HAHAHA. ) It was a predictable show though. Next we went around, just walking into random shops. But we got tired. :P So we went to StarBucks! LALA. Haha, shared a drink with Suet while Sim got her own drink. Got some pictures. (: ![]() Suet lost her hair band thingy during the movie! HAHA! ![]() Suet and I in the toilet (finee, i look retarded(: ) All our shoes! Guess which is which! Haha, Sim and I! (Now i look even more retarded, why oh why!) OUR SHARED CUP ! SO YUJMMY(; SIMME'S CUP! (:yeah, it was nice. but, I also thought of something, which i now know is a complete factual thing. 'and this is the last chapter of the story... It was never meant to be, Never meant to have lasted. But it was said that it would. How ever much i hoped, It never did come true. To make sure I wasn't hurt, It would have been impossible. Because i had already let myself sink too far deep, and there was no way out. Bring me a ladder, a rope or even a Helicopter. I would always just fall, and end up tumbling down a little further. Never was i made to make it all the way to the top. Every possible way was hopeless. And it still is. I wasn't supposed to ask the question I wasn't supposed to make the first move, I wasn't supposed to even bother, I wasn't supposed to have made this mistake I wasn't supposed to care, I wasn't supposed to think about only myself But, I knew i wasn't supposed to, yet, I did them all anyway. I wasn't supposed to fall in love, But i did anyway. I don't know what I'm doing anymore, And right now i really don't bother yeah. But i know I want nothing less than all. And i never want nothing. Never. But, its the only choice. And i shall let it stay. ... and that's how the story ends, with one hurt, and the other happy' I broke a promise today. HAHA, really. I walked in front of an SBS bus. So I thought to myself. I had promised not to walk in front of So a bus wasn't a car. :P Haha, yeah well, Obviously it didn't hit. But walking in front of it. Everything went to slow motion. I walked one step. The bus moved a little. I walked another. It came closer. I walked the third one. I heard the horn and the brakes. I went up one more. The bus was nearly there. I walked one last one. And the bus stopped, right beside me. Shit the bus. I gave the Uncle an apologetic smile before just walking up. Sigh. Well, Whatever. I'm just lucky? The thought right before walking was, 'I would rather die, than to let you be ever again be the reason i cry' Haha, guess what was so ironic, I cried anyway. HAHA. I also learnt today that I look Emo and Goth (Cool right!) Its like, I'm natural without having to act. (Err, Wth am i talking about?) And i also learnt that I do NOT look guy. Haha SY; Haha, nice imitation (: understanding? I don't think so! Haha, really. Its kinda impossible. Because you don't know anything about it. Lol. :P SHAKI; haha, chicken rice(: HELLO. CHRISTY; Hello! Oh, Okay! i shall read! (: HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |