| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
School is Shit | 4:24 PM
School. I don't know what to freaking say. I officially don't like it. I'm going to sleep soon. but, seeing as lyn pointed out yesterday that I haven't updated and stuffs. I shall right now. I'm so sleepy and so tired of school. And its what, THE SECOND DAY? End Years are in THREE months. God. Stress much already? :( Ah, well, WHATEVER. stupid thing called school. Why are all students in singapore made to go through this? WHY OH WHY? Its horribly annoying. :( I feel last. -sticks out tongue- Homework. I haven't finished the holiday homework YET, so screw me and stuffs. Tomorrow, there's nothing to hand in, I THINK. (please! I pray!) ::D GOSH. HARRIET IS SLEEPY. and i feel like slitting something with a penknife. Harriet has gotten a much liking for sharp objects. knives and penknives don't scare me. Gosh. what's wrong with me. Ah never mind. i always accidentally cut myself that it doesn't hurt anymore. So I really don't see the need to be scared. Haha, Suet Yi says she won't lend me her penknife unless I wanna cut my un-beautiful face yeah. Which would probably make no difference whatsoever. lol. I have had ten heart attacks I swear. I'm in shock. I feel disgusted. Stupid cannibal thing. EW. but now, I think if i went back to read, I won't feel sick. At all. Something is wrong with me. Nothing feels wrong anymore. I can't say "Ew, that's sick" Because I don't feel so anymore. why? ... Ain't no other way to explain it. bleah. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -screams!- I have a headache, a stomachache, and I everything else just sort of throbs. and it hurts too. :( Shall I stop thinking and just go to sleep? yes I should. But now, I shall do this quiz. Ruiqi's HAHHA, :D I guess, I'm sleepy and bored too. xD LAYER 1: THE OUTSIDE Name: Harriet something something something! :D D.O.B.: First of March (this doesn't sound like a date man) Current status: status? what status?!?! O.O Eye-colour: Brown Purplish dark something. LOL Hair-colour: Its, errr, brown. (: Used to be black. (stupid sun!) Right or left: Right! HAHAH, Right handed people are better I think (this is an insult :P) LAYER 2: THE INSIDE My Heritage: CHINESE. okay. its actually china chinese plus malaysian (my mum's side) + china chinese and Singaporean (My dad's side) YEAPPS. :D Fears: Heights, insects and creepy looking things (lol) My Weaknesses: Everyone around me. :( My perfect pizza: Cheese and tomato sauce. THAT IS ALL IS NEEDED ON A PIZZA. LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW... My Thoughts First Waking Up: "Oh god, who is making that noise???" My Bedtime: 10. (I'M A GROWING GIRL. I NEED MY SLEEP. xD) My Most Missed Memory: going into the room and talking about absolutely stupid things. :( LAYER 4: MY PICK Pepsi or Coke: Neither nowadays. McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's Single or Group Dates: Single. :) AHHA, I can't stand groups now. LOL. Adidas or Nike: Nike. Adidas makes WEIRD things. (OOPS, my waterbottle is adidas. LOL) Tea or Nestea: HUH? err, I don't know! Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE OKAY. :D Cappuccino or Coffee: Both. I seriously like both. xD LOL. LAYER 5: DO YOU... Smoke: Nope, but everyone in Singapore who doesn't smoke is a passive smoker aren't they? Curse: Of course. HAHA. Take Showers: yes, everyday actually. baths take too long. because I don't ever want to leave. Have a Crush: Mmhmm, I guess. edward and the guy who cut my hair (he's cute shit) Think You’ve Been In Love: bu zhi dao Go To School: O.O yes, reluctantly Want To Get Married: bu zhi dao Believe In Yourself: Nope. Think You're A Health Freak: yeah! I'm so healthy I have decided to have to eat everything to have a 'balance' diet! LAYER 6: IN THE PAST, HAVE YOU... Drunk Alcohol: mmhmm, but I can't take alcohol, a bit too much and I go haywire okay. Gone To The Mall: O.O Been Onstage: O.O mmhmm. Eaten Sushi: WHO HASN'T? you poor deprived person! Dyed Your Hair: WHY WOULD I? I like the colour of my hair! :D LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER… Played A Stripping Game: LOL.Nope. Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Who doesn't?? LOL. at least like a little. LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING… To Get Married: before 50 possibly is the best answer HAHAH, LAYER 9: IN A GUY, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERENCES? Best Eye Colour: GOLD! (edward!) Best Hair Colour: NATURAL HAIR COLOUR. Short Hair or Long Hair: anything actually. LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING... A Minute Ago: blogging LOL. An Hour Ago: Sitting in the bath tub taking my shower real slow because I'm sleepy. 4.5 Hours Ago: Sitting in the hall trying to sleep on christy but she keeps moving. :( A Month Ago: 24th of MAY? err, I think it was the start of hols. LOL. A Year Ago: WHO CARES? LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES… I love: you. HAHAHA, I feel: sleepy. - I hate: school. Its time wasting. I hide: everything. who knows alot about me? I miss: talking to that person. I really really do. I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO. I'm so sorry about what I did. :( I need: to SLEEP! LAYER 12: TAG PEOPLE PEARLYN TAY, CLARE TENG, ZOEY LOH, VERITY WAI SMITH (if she reads this) and anyone else who wants to. :D TAG REPLIES; KLARE; HELLO! :D AZALEA; HAHA, yeah. I realised too. D: SUETYI; hello you crazy angel :D and she's falling, HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |