| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Confusion | 6:20 PM
I need somewhere to rant all of a sudden. and this is my blog, so I shall rant here. Urgh, that last sentence was extra. AHHH. okay, let's start with the ranting. I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment. but i know I'm hell stressed and I can't stand school and I don't wanna go anymore and Its irrtating me to the core But I can't do anything about it because I'm being made to go to school everyday. If only I'd just fall sick and maybe I'll be able to miss one day of all that crap with the teachers around and then I can sleep late and not care about that stupid alarm which sets off in my ear every morning. and that irritates the hell out of me too. I feel like swearing all of a sudden and I think I shall the next chance I get. Its a way to relieve stress I swear. Its one of the only ways that actually make me shout and scream and hit and slap. so that makes me feel better. who wants to be my punching bag. :/ I'm also feeling confused. because I swear what I said did happen, I SWEAR. but then, turns out I had a choice. of whether I could stand the choice that was made yesterday. And turns out I didn't want to. HAH. I really don't see the point in people thinking that I'm just being lame and I feel like killing myself. and I think I should soon, no matter what promise I made. I will. because I cannot stand this world. and I dont know. I will work on whatever problems I have. But guess what, they keep piling up and thus, I don't know what to do with them. So I have decided to give up, soon. and No one shall stop me. The only thing that can is probably if everything sorts itself out. Which is impossible. maybe i should finish secondary school. then right before O levels I'll die. Like, then they can blame the O levels and maybe they'll stop forcing people to have O levels and probably the juniors might thank me. Which is actually a stupid thought. Because then the juniors will only get some counselling on relieving stress and they won't get any help from that because some old frumpy lady is going to come to the stage and talk nonsense like, "We have to breathe in and out." HAH. but whatever, maybe living two more years is possible. because cars do not hit me like they should. Its not fair. Pearlyn gets hit. and I don't. PFFT. I swear. Its all just so sucky. URHG. so stressed. I feel like my whole body is tending up for some big amazing miracle to happen. BLAH. maybe I should wait till 2012 to die. since everyone is saying its the doomsday thing or whatever. probably. I wonder If I will go to heaven. Nah, I don't even believe in God right now. (Sorry Tessa and Pearlyn) yes, I'm a free thinker who thinks that the world is unfair because someone said so. The world is unfair. and to get your fair share, you have to work for it. but you know what. I'm working, and trying so hard to get good grades and stuff, it just doesn't seem fair that I feel like I'm failing just because some people say that I am. its so horrible, Did you know that it hurts every time. I don't know what I want. Closer or further. Because its all so confusing. IT SUCKS TO BE CONFUSED. I swear I AM SO CONFUSED. horrifying (I love this word) That's my rants. Urhg. Did you know Zoey stole something from the teacher today. (Although it was rightfully ours) I'm so amazed. :D It was a secret. stupid. and it hurts more and more each day, HARRIET. One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |