| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Monday, August 18, 2008
DIsturbia | 4:04 PM
Its funny how it seems, that today I was doing more, when I don't feel a difference. Heehee, you said you liked it? and I want to make you happy (at least) But how do I control something that I don't see? Heehee, :D Make it so personal that I know its me, please stop. DISTURBIA Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (What's wrong with me ?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (Why do I feel like this ?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (I'm going crazy now) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum No more gas in the rear Can't even get it started Nothing heard, nothing said Can't even speak about it All my life on my head Don't want to think about it Feels like I'm going insane Yeah It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you It's too close for comfort Put on your brake lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must falter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Faded pictures on the wall It's like they talkin' to me Disconnectin unknown calls Your phone don't even ring I gotta get out Or figure this thing out It's too close for comfort It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you I feel like a monster Put on your brake lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must falter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Release me from this curse I'm in Trying to maintain But I'm struggling If you can go go go I think I'm going, ah ah ah Put on your brake lights We're in the city of wonder Ain't gonna play nice Watch out you might just go under Better think twice Your train of thought will be altered So if you must falter be wise Your mind is in disturbia It's like the darkness is the light Disturbia Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in disturbia Ain't used to what you like Disturbia Disturbia Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum OMG, HOOKED ON THAT SONG. :D Heehee, Today was nice. That's all I have to say. Sleepy yes. But its so perfectly normal that I have nothing against it. :D and the debate continues? Velvet, you flirt! HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |