| awe some |
|
Awesome – adjective 1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight. 2. showing or characterized by awe. 3. Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome. 4. Completely not the word to describe Harriet (the worse person on Earth)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I can do this | 7:42 PM
TODAY WAS AWESOME. AWESOME. ONE WORD. DESCRIBES THE WHOLE DAY. AWESOMEST DAY EVER. HAHA, (at least I think so) Ooh, Let's start with a rundown of the day shall we? :DD Hmm, woke up after the best night sleep in about two months. :D was so happy! :DHaha, brilliant start, don't you think? Not to mention is was cool and the rain had stopped. :D Perfect. Tralalala. Hmm, Took the nice white car to school (:HMM, Math was okay. Quite Math-ish. No difference. Normal. But somehow, quite good :D OOHOOHOOH. after that was RECESS! HAHA, Recess was Fun(: Ate and talked and laughed. Jinx-ed Suet when we both called pearlyn Lame. HAHAHAHHAHA. and lyn was like, "HAH, Jinx! both of you are laughing" LOL. omg, so super lame. :D Next was Geography. I think the teacher hates me xD Haha, but whatever. I was having a good day and even she didn't ruin it. Science Up! Normal science lesson I suppose. But it went past really fast! Wow! (time usually passes very slow) But it was cool that time went faster. WOOHOO. MUSIC! Haha, I DANCED WITH CASS TOO! yeah. That was real fun. the beginning part when we were planning. It was so freaking randomly fun. It was this part where Cass knelt down and after four beats I pulled her up and spun her and then we pulled together and did this cool snap thing at each other :D LUNCH TIME! I was reading Pretties! and I was reading it during PBL as well. And after PBL. Haha, Nice(: LD WAS FUN. FUN I TELL YOU. We played so many games. and some of the Sec twos, including me and aricia, DANCED THE PANTSULA(sp?)! WOOHOO!!! Haha, so random I guess. :D Teehee. :D MUMMY CAME TO BRING ME FOR DINNER! HEEHEE(: we ate at bukit merah view! I ate yong tau foo (I THINK that's how you spell it) TASTY TASTY. OOh, this song by Bryan adams, (Everything I do) I do it for you. PEARLYN SHOULD KNOW THIS (AND SO SHOULD SUET YI) ITS A GREAT SONG! Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you Look into your heart - you will find There's nothin' there to hide Take me as I am - take my life I would give it all - I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you There's no love - like your love And no other - could give more love There's nowhere - unless you're there All the time - all the way Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more I would fight for you - I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you HARRIET One way
She's the girl you met and forgot in a second, and the only thing you could remember was that her name just sounded too weird. But, trust me, She definitely remembered you. Her memory is somewhat selective, and thus cannot remember alot of important things (like homework)
She goes to school everyday, reluctantly of course. But there is always SY AND SIMMIE to look forward to everyday. ILESSTHANTHREETHEM! And Denise Tham, her lovely cousin to talk to every sunday. She talks a whole lot of crap, looks emo way too often and swears she's not crazy. Most of all, She swears she loves youAll she wants for christmas is you, will you? Harriet is; Two way
This way
1c1'07/2c1'08ANDRO ARICIA AZALEA CHRISTY DEBORAH ELDDS GERALDINE HANRU KLARE KRYSTAL GAN MJ MICHELLE TEO PAMELA PEARLYN PHOEBE RUIQI SIHUI TESSA SIM TESSA YING VERITY VISHAKI YIMIN WANPING ZOEY ANGIE BIN BIN EELIN GEELING JAYDA JIANZHONG JUNHONG KRYSTAL LIM TRISHA SHUQUN CHARMAINE DENISE♥ That way
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |